Thursday, February 15, 2018

Donate To The Bud Jar - Help Me Buy Some Weed!

The evil subhumans who're controlled by the ancient artificial intelligence are utilizing their newer, more mean-spirited "mini-me" version of the ancient AI to thwart my success and prosperity. They're sabotaging my ability to generate income (make money) online.

Help me recoup the loss of the good medical grade Marijuana pilfered from me with a donation. All donations and proceeds from my own products (like mp3s, books, films, etc) advertised here go to the purchase of medical Marijuana to help me fight the chronic pain and emotional (psychological) complications I'm stricken with.

You do not need a PayPal account to donate, just a credit (or ATM) card!





I'll post a lot of various content here to keep this blog interesting. Like, for example, the picture below is taken on Manistee River at the campground on M-72.


You can also use this email link to send to a friend to donate, too!


https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=VRZCKX82LKHM4


---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts